Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanks for coming to my blog


To all of my families, friends, coworkers and fellow bloggers:

This blog is meant to open up a platform for discussion and share some of the thoughts from my knowledge and experience. In this blog, I will mainly do technical analysis in US stocks and futures since I only have access to those charts. Nonetheless, if you do have technical questions regarding foreign stocks, please give me the symbol and I will try my best to get access to the chart of the corresponding stock.

If you do find this blog helpful, please tell your friends, coworkers or families about this site, I wish to share my knowledge with as many people as I learn from them. If you notice any of the concepts or analysis I mention in here is flawed, please feel free to give me feedback. Individual comments and suggestions are always welcome, however, HATE message/mail will be ignored, so please be POLITE, this is the only thing I ask in return.

Please use this blog with caution, I’m no Warren Buffet or George Soros, I can be wrong too. Before you make any investment decision with reference to the material I mention in this blog, please do consult your financial adviser whether the investment is a good fit for your portfolio in terms of your goal and risk tolerance.

Thank you     
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment